Interim Senior Business Analyst (Consumer duty)
£725/day rate (inside IR35)
6 months contract (initially)
Why you’ll want this job…
- 100% remote working (with occasional trips to the Wolverhampton / Kent office for team events).
- Competitive day rate.
- You’ll be working for a Sunday Times ‘Great Companies to Work For’.
- Wellbeing is a priority!
- You'll develop your skills by working with a high-performing team in a fast-growing business with big ambitions.
What you’ll be doing…
You will be responsible for providing the day to day business analysis support of multiple project deliveries, on time and to budget. You'll also need to ensure that you fully understand and comply with the organisation’s Risk Management Policies and demonstrate in your day to day work that you put customers at the heart of everything you do. You'll need to comply with the Data Governance Policies and show in your day to day work that you treat data as an important corporate asset which must be protected and managed.
Who you’ll be working with…
They’re an award-winning Challenger bank who specialise in lending and retail savings. And they’re an FS business with a heart – they openly encourage their teams to volunteer and fundraise (they give you a day off to do it!) and support their local communities.
Your wellbeing is important to them and they actively promote and encourage a culture and environment which values and celebrates differences.
They have achieved incredible growth through great people, great products and a deep understanding of their markets, they are an extraordinary environment to be a part of!
And the facts speak for themselves, in their 2020 employee engagement survey, their ‘Two Star’ rating represents ‘outstanding levels of employee engagement’ – not an easy thing to achieve in the midst of a pandemic! In 2019, they entered into the Sunday Times 'Great Places to Work' list and are underpinned by some fantastic core values.
What you’ll need…
- You’ll need some hefty senior business analyst experience for this role, preferably within the Financial services industry
- Regulatory experience would be an added bonus too
- You will be managing multiple, complex projects so efficiency and organisational skills are a must
- Knowledge and experience within OCIR
- Practical knowledge and experience of agile and waterfall methodologies
- Excellent communication skills are key, as you'll be hosting and presenting to senior execs and stakeholders
- A calm and practical approach when issues arise, so they're resolved quickly and efficiently
- Strong change management skills and the ability to adapt in within changing environments is essential
Call Annabel Wadsworth on 01625 568 632 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org