Hybrid (remote and Crewe)
Do you want to work for a business where you are trusted to do your job, have 100% flexible working and where you’ll be part of an exciting growth journey that will see them double in size in the next 3 years and expand into Europe?
If the answer is yes, keep reading!
Calling all Testers….
Working for UK’s leading provider and administrator of service plans, trusted by 15 of the world’s foremost vehicle manufacturers.
They are truly masters of aftersales relationships between car manufacturers and dealerships, delivering world-class customer service and support for post-sales care.
Be a part of their huge growth plan that will see them evolve from selling a single product to the UK market, to multiple products in a global market. They are waiting for you to join them on this exciting venture….
Join a forward-thinking development team where you will perform manual and regression testing of web sites, APIs, business logic and reports, as required, and support the team in their increasing adoption of automated testing of new software. The role holder will ensure good quality software is delivered in line with committed timescales and produce easy to understand test cases and test scripts and providing a full audit of testing undertaken.
This role holder will also act as a point of contact with commercial and operational stakeholders in their execution of User Acceptance Testing and provide support to the business in relation to errors identified in Production Software.
What will you be up to with the development team?...
- Support the delivery of new software and reporting requirements to the business through effective prioritization and scheduling of work.
- Define, gather and manage the test data to support test cases for both functional (user stories) and non-functional requirements (NFRs).
- Execute test scripts making sure that any deviation between actual and expected results is clear at all times.
- Defect resolution / reduction through collaboration and communication with business and team members.
What it takes for you to join the team…
- Knowledge of software development lifecycles.
- Experience of mastering new business systems and processes.
- Knowledge of source control systems and implementing change control.
- JIRA and Test Management and scripting tools.
- Effective test design, test planning and scheduling.
- Creation of test cases from requirements.
Ready for the challenge? Apply now, the team are waiting for you…..
Skills- Tester, Test Analyst, Software Test Analyst, manual testing, automated/regression testing, SDLC, JIRA
Tilt Recruitment are specialists in IT Recruitment. We work hard to find our candidates their perfect roles within fantastic organisations across the UK. If this role isn’t right for you, please still get in touch with us as we may have other roles which may suit you better.
We also offer up to £500 for every successful referral, if you know someone who matches this skill set please let us know.
Tilt Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.